Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back Home

After nearly six days in Salt Lake City, I am back home and I am zonked! My virgin attendance at Convention was very fun and very exciting. Lots of new Stampin'Up! product and much more to come! We are going to be selling the Big Shot along with a variety of dies. We will be able to quickly put together many cards and scrapbook pages - sooo much easier. Lots of Prizes! I won the Full of Life stamp set and do appreciate the stamp with John Lennon's message - "Life is what Happens to you while you're busy making other plans." Um. That would be mine. Oh, and guess what! All attendees received the Say It with Scallops stamp set, a GIFT FROM UPS! We just love those guys! Part of the proceeds from the sale of this set goes to the Ronald McDonald House. Thanks UPS!!! And thanks Stampin'Up! for making these past days the best! It was a pleasure to connect with so many people who share this common passion for art.

2 comments:

andy :) said...

I had such a great time!!! Thanks for the FUN!!!

Handy Helen said...

Great to see your new blog, Dee-Lite! Thanks for the link, Andy.
Guess I have to get one too now.
I had such a wonderful time with you two crazy ladies at convention!!! I miss you both. Hope we can find time to stamp together soon.